This website is edited by Formind, whose head office is located at 43 rue Camille Desmoulins, 92130 Issy Les Moulineaux.
When you first connect to the Formind website, you are warned by a banner at the bottom of your screen that information relating to your browsing is collected and that “cookies” may be deposited on your equipment’s browser.
1. What is a cookie?
Cookies are small text files that are installed on your equipment when you visit a website.
2. Purpose of cookies
These cookies are of a different nature depending on their purpose :
- Technical cookies, which are necessary for the operation of the site and cannot be deactivated in our systems :
- Technical cookies, which are necessary to manage your privacy preferences and cannot be disabled in our systems :
- Cookies for measuring traffic and analysing the audience of our site using the Matomo solution :
- Cookies included in the sharing buttons on social networks allowing to offer functionalities related to social networks and media
3. Setting your cookie preferences
When you first connect to the Formind website, a banner briefly presenting information about the deposit of cookies appears at the bottom of your screen, allowing you to accept or refuse the deposit of cookies.
At any time, you can modify your cookie preferences, accept, or refuse their deposit, by clicking on the “padlock” icon accessible at the bottom right of every page of our website.
3.1. Cookies exempt from consent
According to the guidelines of the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL), certain cookies are exempt from the prior collection of your consent insofar as :
- They are strictly necessary for the operation of the website insofar as They benefit from an exemption of consent under strictly defined conditions.
Matomo is configured to comply with the requirements of the CNIL through the following elements :
- Users tracked by Matomo are not “identifiable” thanks to the anonymization of their IP address. The last two bytes of each IP address are removed (the ipv4 address 192.168.110.30 becomes 192.168.0.0), which makes it impossible to precisely identify visitors;
- You can revoke your previously authorised cookie deposit rights at any time by accessing the cookie management module;
- Visitors who have specifically activated the “Do not track” directive of their browser will never be tracked;
- The raw data retained by Matomo is purged every 6 months.
- The data collected remains anonymous and is not passed on to third parties or used for any other purpose.
However, you may object to the use of this data by clicking on the “padlock” icon at the bottom right of any page on our site.
3.2. Cookies requiring your prior consent
This requirement concerns cookies issued by third parties and which are qualified as persistent insofar as they remain in your terminal until their deletion or expiry date. Formind has set the lifetime of these cookies to 6 months.
Social network sharing cookies allow you to share content on our website with others. This processing of your personal data is based on your consent.
These cookies are deposited directly by these social networks. If you are connected to the social network while browsing our Site/Application, the sharing buttons make it possible to link the content consulted to your user account.
This is notably the case of the “Share” buttons from social networks such as “Facebook”, “Twitter”, “LinkedIn”, etc.
We have no control over the process used by these third parties to collect information relating to your browsing, and associated with the personal data they hold. We invite you to consult the privacy protection policies of these third parties in order to learn about the purposes of use, including advertising, of the browsing information they may collect through their services. These protection policies must allow you to exercise your choices with these third parties, in particular by setting up your accounts for the use of each of these services.
If you do not want our site to store Cookies in your browser for this purpose, you can click on the following deactivation links which will store a Cookie in your browser with the sole purpose of neutralising the use of other Cookies from the same issuer.
Deactivating these Cookies will therefore prevent any interaction with the social network(s) concerned:”
– For Facebook
– For Twitter
– For LinkedIn
– For Google
4. Data Protection Rights
In accordance with our Data Protection Policy, you can exercise your rights by contacting the Formind Data Protection Officer, by writing to the postal address mentioned in the Policy or to the email address: email@example.com
You have the following rights regarding your Personal Data: right of access, right of rectification, right of opposition, right of deletion, right of limitation and right to data portability.
If you consider that Formind does not respect its obligations regarding your Personal Data, you can address a complaint or a request to the competent authority.
In France, the competent authority is the CNIL to which you can send an electronic request by clicking on the following link
5. Updating of the cookie management policy:
Date of last modification: 26/01/2023