The CERT-VOC: Anticipate
The Formind VOC (Vulnerability Operation Center), one of the two pillars of the CERT (Computer Emergency response Team), manages your vulnerabilities and warns you of the threats on your information system. Just like the SOC (Security Operation Center), this cockpit provides you with a 360° real-time view of your weaknesses. It has been designed to free you up from time-consuming and endless vulnerability management.
Vulnerability scanning and exploitation remains the vector #1 for infection and is the source of 35% of attacks. For this, Formind:
- scans your park with a vulnerability scanner, either your own one (Qualys, Nessus, Tenable, Outpost24, etc.) or one of our partners’ (Cyberwatch),
- evaluates your Internet footprint (External Attack Surface Management: domain hijacking, data leak onto the web, deepweb and darkweb, telemetry of certain keywords and so on),
- provides periodic alerts on the CVE (Common Vulnerabilities and Exposure) and threats to your assets.
- Centralise vulnerabilities to manage them better.
- Organise the vulnerability channel: assist IT teams and manage remediation.
- Identify the threats to your organisation.
The vulnerability and threat knowledge service provides information to the SOC so that it can set up detection of the latest attack threats. If an incident occurs, the VOC works with the RIF to provide information about the threat in order to target the investigations and save time.